Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hi!


Hi! This is my first post as a blogger and my formal introduction to the world! How do you do? My name is Christa and I will be coming to you often with my ideas and inspirations about personal style, baking and life in general. I am so excited to work on this new venture and nurture my creative side!

A little about me (with some visual help):
               
-Teacher to children with special needs
-Momma to a spazztic dog named "Daphne" aka "D-Rock" and loving kitty named "Macy"
-Devoted to nurturing my personal style, mixing and matching it up
-Night owl
-Lover of pink lipstick, doesn't it just make your day?
-The very thought of the boyfriend gives me butterflies, love is great
-Baking Sensei

Now here comes the visual help....
The boyfriend, lurve him!!

The Good Child
The unrelenting D-Rock
One of my cupcake creations..behold le burger!


                                 Too-da-loo!!
                                                                     
       


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment