Sunday, November 21, 2010

Early Thanksgiving Among Friends

Sweater: H&M, Leggings: Ann Taylor LOFT, Boots: Kohl's












 Today the roommates and I celebrated an early Thanksgiving among some friends. The day was spent cooking, cooking, and more cooking. I have to say though, it was well worth it. 

Menu:

Stuffed Celery
Deviled Eggs
Veggies with Ranch Dip
Mango Chutney Glazed Ham 
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Squash Casserole
Brussel Sprouts with Shallots and Bacon

My roommate Liz and I really busted it out today and made an amazing meal. Dessert was prepared by our guests and was smack your momma good! They brought crepe cake with egg custard and chocolate ganache and  pumpkin pie.The table was set so beautifully and the boyfriend did an amazing job picking out yellow roses for some ambiance.

I figured that I would be eating a lot today, so I chose my outfit accordingly. I found this oversized sweater at H&M for $14.95, such a deal. There are so many ways to wear it and I thought it looked fabulous with leggings and over the knee boots.

I wish that I was going to be spending Thanksgiving with my family in Florida, but it is so difficult (not to mention, expensive) to travel during the holidays. They will be in my thoughts though! Any good plans for your Thanksgiving? Favorite Thanksgiving dish??

too-da-loo :)









3 comments:

  1. I wish you guys were gonna be here too! We will video chat for sure. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so super lovely! I love this outfit combo! Thanks for sending me the link pretty girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sydney! That made my day! Hope you had a great thanksgiving! Xo

    ReplyDelete